KAPITA is a private sector development company that aims to empower small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) through investment, research, incubation/acceleration, and market development programs.
In order to upgrade the Iraqi ecosystem, KAPITA is working on new startup development, helping established Iraqi startups small businesses to scale their (market, production, and evaluation), as well as personal development for entrepreneurs. KAPITA is taking the next logical step, by starting the first incubator and accelerator in Baghdad that hosts the most promising startups, providing them with seed funds, infrastructure and business services, financing and public relations. We will support the community by enhancing the entrepreneurial movement, building youth capacity, and feeding the private sector with human resources and knowledge-based, well-planned successful businesses. We aim to be the institute that forms the core engine in developing the private sector in Iraq, we believe that to accelerate the growth of ecosystems and Entrepreneurs, there must be a core engine that grows fast in order to cause an overall growth and development to take Iraqi startups and small businesses to the next level.
Role and Responsibilities:
● Developing visual concepts and designs for promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, posters, banners, and digital graphics.
● Creating branding and identity designs that effectively represent the Orange Corners - Baghdad program.
● Designing and updating the program's website and social media platforms with engaging visuals and graphics.
● Collaborating with other members of the Orange Corners - Baghdad team to develop and implement marketing and communication strategies.
● Ensuring that all designs and graphics are consistent with the program's branding guidelines and standards.
● Staying up-to-date with design trends and technologies to ensure that the program's visual communication remains fresh and relevant.
● Assisting with the design of program reports, presentations, and other materials as needed.
● Create and build campaigns ideas with the MKT team.
● Develop ideas for social media designs
● Communicate with marketing and printing agencies that we deal with and make sure that the materials that have been designed have been handled well.
● Test graphics across various media
● Amend designs after feedback
● Undertaking any other tasks, within the framework of his/her position, as requested by his/her supervisor.
E. Location: (Baghdad) setting.
Professional competencies :
● A Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields or related certificate to the job
● Minimum of 3 years of working experience in fields relating directly to this position.
● Ability to work with the team and strong attention to detail.
● Knowledge of and experiences in Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, and associated design tools.
● High organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
● Strong interest in Innovations and digital solutions
● Ability to work multi-tasks.
● Demonstrated experience in working with teams and teamwork.
● Experience managing websites and designing for websites.
● Able to give and receive constructive criticism
● Out of the Box thinker
To apply for Graphic Designer position please click the link:
Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact short-listed candidates for further screening.
Please note that given the urgency of the vacancy the position may be filled before the due date 29th of December 2023
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply for this role. Kapita is an equal opportunity employer, and we actively seek out diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.